We are a manufacturing company for prototypes or small production batch series using in the cutting edge technology of Additive Manufacturing. We are capable of supporting your design and engineering teams and provide high quality parts and products.
What is Additive Manufacturing?
Additive Manufacturing is a proper description for the technologies that build 3D objects by adding layer-upon-layer of material such as plastic, polymer, metal, concrete, ceramic or even human bone and tissue. There are multiple techniques to exploit this technology. Some examples are 3D Printing, Rapid Prototyping, Direct Digital Manufacturing, layered manufacturing and also additive fabrication and their use is depending on the requirements of each project.
Why we started?
Additive Manufacturing is a unique opportunity to make innovative ideas by using very shapes of high complexity. MaterDome is the factory of the future. Giving the ability to every company to access new tools of creation and freeing imagination to new standards of creating inventions.
What we do?
We have manufacturing knowledge, experience and capabilities that allows us to convert your ideas into unique physical objects through advanced simulations, Additive Manufacturing software, design and materials.
How we do it?
Our advantage is that we use our knowledge and experience tο:
- Directly Manufacture your products.
- Create complex parts of the project to further improve other traditional manufacturing techniques.
- Various materials for use based on requirements of each project.
- Prototyping and Mold making for end-use or testing through Additive Manufacturing techniques.
- Properly post-process to get the desirable result.